Projecting the Future and Building the Billion Dollar Body
What does it mean for a leader to tap into the power of projecting the future? Is it even possible? How would that impact their business or their journey toward success? On this episode of BeFulfilled, you’ll hear from founder and CEO of The Billion Dollar Body, Nicholas Bayerle. In his conversation with Tony, Nicholas opens up about his childhood, his relationship with his father, what led him to lose weight, his journey toward personal and professional success, why he’s so passionate about projecting the future, and so much more! You don’t want to miss a minute of this eye-opening episode featuring Nicholas!
Why you need to help yourself before you start helping others.
Did you know that the line that flight attendants give just before take off, “In case of emergency, make sure to secure your oxygen mask before you assist others” has applications beyond an airplane emergency? It’s true! If you have any hope for assisting others and building them up, you’ve first got to go to work on the person you see in the mirror. According to Nicholas Bayerle, this important lesson has been a driving factor in his life as he’s built his business, The Billion Dollar Body. Hear all about the power of self-improvement and how it makes you a better helper in the world by listening to Nicholas’ story on this episode of BeFulfilled, you don’t’ want to miss it!
Projecting the future.
How can projecting the future help you shift your mindset to focus on what really matters in life and business? Is it really a worthwhile endeavor to project the future? On this episode of BeFufilled, you’ll hear from entrepreneur and innovator Nicholas Bayerle as he explains how projecting the future has made all the difference in his career. When Nicholas took the time to practice the exercise of imagining and projecting his future, he realized how significant this tool could be. This exercise goes beyond goal setting, it allows you to fully imagine and immerse yourself in what you want your future to look like. Discover more about this helpful and powerful tool by listening to this episode!
The Three Dimensional Businessman.
What is the “Three Dimensional Businessman?” How did Nicholas Bayerle develop this concept? What would it look like for leaders like you to embrace the pillars of the Three Dimensional Businessman? On this episode of BeFulfilled, Nicholas unpacks the concepts behind the Three Dimensional Businessman and how driven individuals like you can use it to unlock your full potential.
- Mission and vision that is bigger than a product or service.
- A product or service that solves a need or a problem in the world.
- A way to give back.
Any of the success or fame that Nicholas has garnered through The Billion Dollar Body comes back to these principles from the Three Dimensional Businessman. To hear more about these concepts and how they’ve impacted Nicholas’ life, make sure to listen to this engaging episode!
Take responsibility for the results you want to see!
Let’s face it, as much as we’d like it to, success doesn’t come delivered on a silver platter! What does it take to reach the goals you’ve set and see the results you’ve longed for? On this episode, you’ll hear from Nicholas Bayerle as he goes over his story and how he was able to tap into an inner strength to get the results he desired. While it may be an unpopular truth, the fact remains, if you want to get results, you’ve got to take responsibility for your actions! You are the only person you can control, so get off of your butt and act like it! Once you start living like you are responsible for your actions, you’ll notice a new sense of accountability that wasn’t there before. Learn more about getting results and taking responsibility from Nicholas’ story on this episode of BeFulfilled!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- [0:55] Tony introduces his guest, Nicholas Bayerle.
- [1:50] Nicholas’s definition of success.
- [3:30] How did Nicholas get into financial trouble?
- [7:00] Nicholas talks about his childhood and his relationship with his father.
- [9:00] You can’t pour out love and service to the world if you don’t care for yourself first!
- [11:30] Making a plan, sticking to it, and enjoying the results.
- [14:00] Nicholas talks about his experience working with a multilevel marketing business.
- [17:45] Lessons learned from hitting rock bottom.
- [23:30] Why it’s important to take responsibility for the results you want to see.
- [27:30] Projecting success and growth.
- [29:00] What is a “Three Dimensional Businessman?”
- [32:30] Nicholas talks about his live events.
- [38:00] Nicholas enters the Fulfillment Round – rapid-fire questions.
- [42:20] A key piece of wisdom that Nicholas picked up over the years.
Resources & People Mentioned
HOW TO FIND MORE PASSION AND SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE
Tony Grebmeier Takes You on a Simple, Powerful Journey to
Create Awareness and Simple Action Around What Brings You Joy in the Pursuit of Fulfillment.